Solar Panel Installation in Miami, FL
Feel like your energy bill just keeps going up every month? At ADT Solar, we provide professional solar installations to residents all across the Miami-Dade area. We’ve built a reputation as one of the leading solar companies in Miami.
We offer top-tier performance and reliability to our customers using high-quality solar products. You can trust ADT Solar to provide your home with reliable solar energy for many years to come. Our experts are always ready to offer assistance in anything solar-related and answer any questions you may have.
Why Choose ADT Solar?
As a trusted solar company with roofing experience, our team of solar specialists works hard to design a solar panel system fit for your home based on your home’s size and energy usage. We take everything into account to ensure you’re left with a solid solar solution that will help you save on energy bills.
Everything is installed following industry standards while keeping you informed every step of the way. We’re always ready to answer your questions and help educate you on solar energy, so you can make informed decisions throughout your installation.
With ADT Solar, you’re receiving:
- 25-year Labor Warranty
- 25-year Solar Power Production Guarantee
- 25-year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25-year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- Free Energy Audit on your home
Our goal is to give every customer a reliable solar energy system to power their homes with clean solar energy. If you’re interested in solar panels in Miami, you can count on our solar experts for a job well done.
ADT Solar can professionally install a solar energy system in your Miami home. Call us today at 866-450-1012 to receive a free solar quote from one of our trained solar experts.
Why Go Solar in Miami?
As one of the most sunniest cities in the United States, Miami has a rich cultural history and enjoys more than above average sunshine than most cities. In fact, around 248 days of sunshine each year! If you live in Miami-Dade area, homeowners are quickly learning that “The Sunshine State” is the perfect place to turn that sunshine into savings with solar panels in Miami. With recent legislation solar incentives, Florida makes Miami one of the top cities for affordable solar energy.
- Home Value Increase – Great news for homeowners, studies have shown that a rooftop solar panel installation increases your home’s value. In fact, for every $1 saved on your annual utility from solar energy, you gain a $20 increase in home value. For example, if your solar panels save your home $400 a year in utility bills, that’s an $8,000 increase.
- Sunshine – It’s no secret that Florida is rich with sunshine, in fact, Miami experiences 248 sunny days per year on average, making it easier for your solar panels to produce as much solar power as possible. With more solar power, comes huge savings.
- Environmental Impact – Home solar provides a clean and renewable energy source by harnessing power from the sun. By decreasing reliance on fossil fuels, you are providing a brighter, cleaner future by limiting greenhouse gas emissions.
- Power Through Outages – Power outages can be frustrating and inconvenient, and usually, come unexpectedly. Fortunately, thanks to the power of solar battery storage, power outages can be a thing of the past for your home. By installing a quality solar battery such as a Tesla Powerwall or Enphase Encharge, you are providing your home and family with clean, reliable energy and ultimately creating peace of mind.
- Decreased Costs – The price for solar panels has fallen by 45% over the last 5 years according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA). When combined with available Florida solar incentives, solar panel systems have never been more affordable.
- Solar Technology Improvements – Solar power technology has rapidly improved over the last several years, leading to more efficient solar energy production for your home.
Miami Solar Incentives, Tax Credits, & Rebates
Solar panels in Miami do a lot more than help keep the environment clean. They also give you energy independence from your utility company as well as lowering your electric bills. On top of that, they also raise your home’s value and give you fantastic long-term savings. And with $0 down financing options, Florida net metering programs, ADT Solar’s 25 year warranties and guarantees, plus the 26% Federal Solar Tax Credit, going solar has never been an easier decision for Miami homeowners. Let’s go through some of the top solar incentives for Miami residents.
Read more: Are Solar Panels Worth It in Florida?
Federal Solar Tax Credit for Solar Panels in Miami
Thanks to the foresight of the federal government, residents of Miami can take advantage of the 26% savings with the incentives available to help them get solar panels. Through the end of 2022, the U.S. government is offering a 26% tax credit for the total cost of going solar. This means that you could receive a third of your total installation cost back in tax credits.
This incentive has helped thousands of Miami homeowners make the switch to green, renewable energy. However, it won’t be at 26% much longer. Starting January 1st, 2023, it’s reduced down to 22%. By January 1st 2024, residential homes won’t be eligible for the solar tax credit at all. So if you want to install solar panels in Miami, you’d better act quick.
Net Metering for Solar Panels in Miami FL
A great way to get the most out of your solar panels is to take advantage of net metering. With net metering, any excess power produced by your solar panels in Miami will be sent to your utility company. They will then credit the excess energy to your account, reducing your electric bill even further.
Currently, Florida government allows for statewide net metering. Florida Power & Light and Duke Energy both provide net metering for customers with solar panels in Miami.
Florida Power & Light (FPL)
There are three tiers for Interconnection.
Depending on the size of the solar panel system, the owner may have to submit additional information for approval.
Property Tax Exemption for Solar Panels in Miami FL
Because the Florida state government knows how important renewable energy is, solar energy systems are property tax exempt. This is great, because solar panels add a lot of value to your property. In fact, for every $1 you save in utility bills, you add $20 in value. That adds up to a lot of value.
So if you live in Miami, Florida, don’t worry at all about property tax. You get to increase your home value, increase your savings, and get a great long-term investment all in one. And all without paying anything extra in property taxes.Free Solar Quote
Sales Tax for Solar Panels in Miami FL
Typically when you make a purchase, from groceries to a new car, sales tax adds on a bit to the price. Currently the sales tax in Florida is 6%. That’s not a lot when you’re buying something like a new pair of shoes. But when it comes to something like solar panels, that 6% can add on hundreds of dollars to the final price.
Unless, of course, you happen to live in Miami. Solar panels in Miami, Florida are exempt from sales tax just like property tax. So if you’re trying to calculate how much sales tax will be, you can stop right now. You don’t have to worry about it at all.
ADT Solar: Solar Panel Installation in Miami
ADT Solar is trusted solar energy company built on a strong reputation for customer service. We use only high-quality LG solar panels, and Enphase microinverters. We also use experienced, NABCEP certified installers to perform all our installations.
You also receive the following with each installation:
- Our 25 Year Labor Warranty
- Our 25 Year Production Guarantee
- 25 Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- A free energy audit of your home to ensure it’s as efficient as possible.
ADT Solar offers services to many cities in Florida, including Orlando, Pensacola, Land O’ Lakes, Destin, Tallahassee, Tampa, and Jacksonville. Contact us today if you have any questions, or would like to schedule your free, no-hassle consultation.
See What Our Customers Are Saying
The ADT Solar team did an amazing job. The sales agent was courteous and helpful and the sales team went out of their way to stay in touch. The installation team was fast, professional, and went above and beyond to make sure I was involved in every aspect of the install. The panels are in and working and they kept in touch with me after the install to make sure all my expectations were met.
– Randy Bynon, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐