Canadian Solar Panels
Delivering clean, safe and affordable solar energy to the worldFREE SOLAR QUOTE
At ADT Solar, we’re committed to delivering high quality installations with our customers in mind. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best of the best when it comes to solar panel providers. For those who want to know all about Canadian Solar, this one’s for you!
All About Canadian Solar Panels
While we could rave all about these amazing solar panels, it’s best to let their work speak for itself. Canadian Solar is a leading solar panel provider in North America. The company was founded in 2001 by Dr. Shawn Qu, who had a bold mission to create a better and cleaner earth for future generations.
Now, if you know anything about ADT Solar, you know we love to keep our customers powered with clean solar energy. Like us, Dr. Qu believed solar energy was the key needed to unlock bringing electricity powered by the sun to millions of people worldwide.
Subsequently, Canadian Solar has grown into a top solar photovoltaic products and energy solutions provider. Additionally, Canadian Solar is one of the largest solar power plant developers globally.
Moreover, they have delivered over 63 GW of solar modules to thousands of customers in more than 160 countries. That’s enough to meet the clean, green energy needs of approximately 14.9 million households.
Why Canadian Solar?
So, what’s the big deal with Canadian Solar? Well, there’s a reason why ADT Solar has selected these high efficiency solar panels to be a part of our arsenal. Here are just a few reasons that set Canadian Solar panels apart.
Solar Technology Innovation
The future of solar technology is always shining bright. Through innovation and necessity, solar panel developers routinely transform solar panel efficiency. Here’s how Canadian Solar has been able to provide some of the most efficient solar panels on the market. Take a look:
- First company to deliver 600W high power solar modules based on 210mm mono PERC cells in 2021.
- Started production of N-type heterojunction (HJT) solar cell modules from their newest state-of-the-art pilot line.
- Fully integrated the N-type module productions from ingots, wafers, cells to modules.
On top of everything else, the people behind the magic play a huge role in their advancements. For Canadian Solar, it’s the 595 experienced researchers in their research and development department, who are behind their 2,250 authorized patents worldwide.
Strategy for Sustainability
If you’re reading this, chances are, you’ve already heard all about what solar energy can do for the environment. In fact, many cities in the U.S. have adopted clean energy goals for the near future. This means big things for the way we generate and consume energy.
As a company, Canadian Solar is blasting through with a strategy for sustainability that made our ears at ADT Solar perk up. These strategies are aligned with a global standard. Here are a few highlights you should know about:
- Environmental Sustainability: Canadian Solar routinely checks greenhouse gas emissions and waste at their facilities.
- Social Responsibility: As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Solar has a diverse and inclusive company culture.
- Corporate Governance: Canadian Solar has a board of directors that oversees all their efforts to ensure sustainability and accountability.
Canadian Solar Panels Quality
Canadian Solar’s panels are some of the best. But don’t take our word for it. Let’s do a run-down of all their accomplishments in the solar industry.
- No. 1 Top Bankable Manufacturer rated by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF), 2020 (*100% of respondents surveyed by BNEF considered Canadian Solar’s modules bankable.)
- Tier 1 Solar Company by Bloomberg New Energy, 2017-2020
- Leading company in PHOTON Consulting’s PV Triathlon, 2017
- No. 1 Module Supplier for Quality and Performance/Price Ratio in IHS Module Customer Insight Survey in 2016
- Best PV Module Manufacturer Award in Brazil by Smart Energy, 2016
- No. 1 Silicon Module Solar Plant Developer by Greentech Media Research in 2017
- Best Structured Project Bond Award by Environmental Finance 2017
- Two Deal of the Year Awards from POWER FINANCE & RISK in 2018
- Intersolar North America 2012 Solar Project Award Finalist
Clearly, Canadian Solar’s panels perform well for the company and their customers.
The Canadian Solar Panel Difference
Canadian Solar spouts top-ranked solar panels that feature cutting edge solar technology. Take the BiHiKu7 Bifacial High Power Dual Cell PERC Module for instance.
With a bifacial module up to 665 W, the BiHiKu7 can yield 25.7% more energy in their lifetime. These solar panels boast a 210 mm wafer, along with a 132 / 120 dual cell and premium PERC technology.
Additionally, Canadian Solar’s panels have a 8.9% LCOE reduction, which contributes to a lower system cost without a decrease in efficiency.
The BiHiKu7 module has enhanced reliability with more tolerance to shade and up to 50% lower degradation.
Get your free customized solar estimate
Enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 3
Canadian Solar Panel Warranties
You know what we say about warranties? ADT Solar believes in the products we sell so much that we’re willing to back them up. And as a manufacturer, Canadian Solar secures their own solar panels.
Canadian Solar is committed to providing long-lasting products to their customers, which includes a 25-year product warranty on solar modules* delivered under a sales contract or purchase order signed on and after July 1, 2021 on the residential rooftop installations.
*available on select solar modules
Why we choose Canadian Solar
As the future points to increased U.S interest in residential solar, ADT Solar is thrilled to offer homeowners the industry’s top Canadian Solar products that come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.
We want to give homeowners a greater degree of security in their solar installations. Partnering with a brand similar to our own makes going solar an easy decision for ADT Solar customers.
Find out more about the solar panels we choose at ADT Solar from a qualified Solar Sales Specialist today!